I don't blame Becchio entirely for our poor record when he played.

Not entirely.

BUT, as Sir Richard Walker has so frequently pointed out , indeed to the
point of tedium, we will never play the freeflowing, passing game which we
all crave (or do we?) with Becchio in the team.

(Getting nervous now because I am daring to contradict some
one...............I hope I am doing it in an adult way so Boocock isn't
going to ban me.)