Ian, why do you assume I simply get information from reading the papers?
How do you know I don't have better sources?

I remain a supporter of developing the stadium. It's pretty grim in many
places compared to state-of-the-art premiership grounds. Don't you think we
shouldn't have a decent stadium?

The point I have on several occasions tried to make to you is that
different funding sources are available for capital projects such as building
developments compared to the funding needed for player transfers. It's just
the
way business funding works. The club is a business and should be looking to
 maximise whatever profit opportunity is available - for the benefit of the
 business.

Nothing to do with Bates, or whoever is in the boardroom. Your Bates
comment is a cheap shot, and wholly innacurate.

Frankly Ian, I find most of your posts to be childish and immature.
Everything is so black & white with you. Perhaps you should support  Newcastle.