Well Derby have just signed Bamford on loan from Chelsea for the season so
looks like Becchio won't be going there! That's two premiership club
signings already for Derby this month, shows they mean to make a real push
for promotion - I wish we could see that kind of intent...

I see news of the takeover (75% holding) is updated on the official site -
wonder how much cash will be provided this month for transfers.