 From: Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>
To: rhys hodge <r.ho...@xtra.co.nz>
Cc: leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, 1 February 2014 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] Today

Agree again Dave, its difficult to know how to behave. I for one WILL be
chanting McDermott's name - whatever the future brings, success ot not, the way
he has been treated is disgusting.
I WILL also boo Varney. I've always thought he was a reasonable player but
never a fans favourite but to refuse to play when asked on Wed is shocking. Any
other walk of life you'd be seriously punished if not sacked.
What a fukcing mess.
Ted H