http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QyVil0dwhk

On Saturday, 1 February 2014, 13:24, Nicholas Armit <arm...@yahoo.com> wrote:

TBH I really can't see how a team can perform under these circumtances. For
those that aren't new none of them will have any idea whether they will be here
for any length of time. It really is a shambles.

I get what Dr Mike is saying, but what the new "owner" (still not for sure) did
yesterday shows an incredible lack of foresight and understanding of the recent
history of Leeds. It is all fine and dandy being a "strong man" but that does
not necessarily mean it is the right way to go. A bit more thought wouldn't
have come amiss.

Nick