F*ck me this is depressing.

A mate overheard Michael Brown signing stuff after the game talking about the
amount of possession that we had, and that we had them penned in for most of
the game. There is a difference between being penned in and and camping in
Michael, Forest just sat back and picked us off. Their two centre halves have
never had an easier game, I can't remember us winning a header from our only
form of attack. Long balls from the back regardless of whether we had Hunt or
Smith up front.

You would think now we are mathematically safe McDermott would have given White
and Stewart a game to get down the side of them and give us another option. No,
Austin, Tonge & Brown. Not an ounce of creativeness between them.

I think we need a massive clearout, including the manager, and don't get me
going about our defence. Lees has dragged Pearce down to his level. Wotton is
not a right back and Warnock has the heart of a pea.

It shows how bad Blackpool and Barnsley are if we can beat them because, trust
me, Forest are not a great side.

MOT but hopefully without McDermott.