I've now got off my fence, McDermott out!

Yesterday was the last straw.  Two wins against probably the worst two
teams in the division hides nothing.  McDermott doesn't know what he's
doing.

Subs yesterday - two nil down and he does a straight swap, Hunt for Smith.
 We were losing ffs!  Why not have both Hunt & Smith on?  Then Tonge for
Pugh. Fcuk me, why not bring White on for some pace down the wing (or
Stewart for that matter)
He shouldn't have brought Austin back, and when Murphy has looked improved
playing in a more forward role, why shove him back behind Austin?
And Wooton?  On the wing? Why?

In the post match interview (on radio Leeds) he moaned about not having any
pace in the team (or squad).  What?  He had White and Stewart both (unused)
on the bench!
When Popey asked him if he had thought about changing anything, hinting at
playing some youngsters - he said he had changed it and was trying the
diamond formation (again).  Clueless.

I was willing to give him some backing but he really doesn't know who to
play, or where they should play.
Nice bloke but I've lost my patience.  I don't want him to squander any
money that Cellino might have available (if any).

Ted H