Agreed
But he seems to have lost confidence. Both in himself and that of others. That
tends to become a vicious spiral.
Pity.

Michael Gardiner <mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com> wrote:
I’m with you that McDermott’s got to go.  I’m not sure that I’m ready to call
him a bad manager — any more than I am David Moyes — but the water gone under
the bridge has persuaded me that this manager is not the right one for this
team at this time.  And, frankly, the unique opportunity that the current
structure of player personnel gives us this close season means we cannot waste
this chance with BMD.  We simply cannot.

We have the opportunity to remake the side to a new vision.  We need to find
the right manager and take that chance...

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On Apr 22, 2014, at 4:00 AM,
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>>
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>> wrote:

I've now got off my fence, McDermott out!

Yesterday was the last straw.  Two wins against probably the worst two
teams in the division hides nothing.  McDermott doesn't know what he's
doing.

Subs yesterday - two nil down and he does a straight swap, Hunt for Smith.
We were losing ffs!  Why not have both Hunt & Smith on?  Then Tonge for
Pugh. Fcuk me, why not bring White on for some pace down the wing (or
Stewart for that matter)
He shouldn't have brought Austin back, and when Murphy has looked improved
playing in a more forward role, why shove him back behind Austin?
And Wooton?  On the wing? Why?

In the post match interview (on radio Leeds) he moaned about not having any
pace in the team (or squad).  What?  He had White and Stewart both (unused)
on the bench!
When Popey asked him if he had thought about changing anything, hinting at
playing some youngsters - he said he had changed it and was trying the
diamond formation (again).  Clueless.

I was willing to give him some backing but he really doesn't know who to
play, or where they should play.
Nice bloke but I've lost my patience.  I don't want him to squander any
money that Cellino might have available (if any).

Ted H