Sorry mate - although I admire your positivity and optimism - you must have
been watching a different game to me. We've been shit all year.

Our situation does have parallels with scum - if there's money to spend is McD
the man to spend it? No. The fans kept him in a job on fiasco Friday but their
support has spectacularly melted away when it has become apparent that he is
clueless.

McDermott out.

Sent from my iPhone