Subject: Re: [LU] lost 2 - 0 at Mansfield
From: ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:37:24 +0800
To: phillshie...@hotmail.com
CC: leedslist@gn.apc.org; ws.callag...@live.co.uk

Are you saying that Hockaday is the best we can get? Who is CM?
Cellino admitted that he 'didn't know' why he had employed Hockaday.
Irony is not lost on me - you seem to be suggesting that there is nobody better
than Hockaday available.
There clearly are. Just to remind you, in case you forgot, Hockaday was sacked
from his job as manager of non league forest green rovers following a run of 7
defeats in 8 games.
We are one of only 7 football league clubs to have been crowned champions of
England in the last 25 years.
You think that Hockaday is the best we can do? I feel sorry for you mate. Such
low standards and low expectations.
Sent from my iPhone