So wanting a failed non league manager out of Leeds is like being a climate
change denier? Good analogy. I'd switch that and say that the overwhelming
evidence is that Hockaday is shit, and that there are a few loan nut jobs who
think that supporting the unsupportable makes them better fans. The proper
analogy is that it's them who are the climate change deniers.

ttfn

Sent from my iPhone