From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of David W
Sent: 19 January 2015 13:32
To: Ian Murray
Cc: Leeds List; John Boocock
Subject: Re: [LU] Lu: Appeal lost

In practical terms in means we have a lame duck owner, not so much because of
this ban (which is only 90-odd days) but given he still has other pending
cases, due to the likelihood of further bans to come. This creates this high
risk of financial issues - how much is Cellino willing to put into the club in
terms of running cost (not even thinking about additional costs of loan
signings) when he does not know when in the future he can look forward to clear
and uninterrupted ownership. He does not seem like a patient man who will look
at the medium to long term and just ride it out for a year or so in the
background with a good CFO/CEO in place to run the club.

If so, what is his Plan B - if he plays the poor persecuted Italian shunned by
the cruel English will he really care about the club (find a good buyer), or
will he shove us into financial turmoil to prove his point?

For what ít's worth I can't see what people are blaming the Football League for
this and it rather misses the point of the real culprit, Cellino.
They're just implementing the rules that all their constituent clubs
(members) have created. The fact that there are other dodgy owners out there is
no reason not to ban one dodgy owner who is caught red handed.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> In practical terms, what does this mean for us?
>
> Why can't we just get rid of him?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 19 Jan 2015, at 21:01, John Boocock <barbaravi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On 19/01/2015 12:38, Brendan Osborne wrote:
> >> The most worrying bit...........
> >>
> >> "In addition, a further misconduct charge against Mr. Cellino and
> >> the Club for failing to supply the Italian Court judgment to The
> >> Football League when it first became available will be heard by a
> >> Football Disciplinary Commission in line with League regulations in due
> >> course"
> >

> > I think this refers to Cellino failing to provide the League with a
> > copy
> of the Italian Judge's decision re her final sentencing decision and I
> think it will be a rap across Cellino's knuckles rather than anything
> more drastic.  If Cellino had provided this instead of acting like a
> spoilt brat it wouldn't have been mentioned.  All hanging on to it has
> done is added to the weight of disdain for him at the League.
> >
> > Basically the guy is just another twat who prefers to waste his
> > brass on
> lawyers rather than getting on with the job in hand of ensuring that
> we win the Champions League ASAP.  However because football is run by
> a complete set of donkeys we can only expect more of the same.  A
> saintly bloke with morals higher than those of a really moral person
> from Moralshire in Moralland would still get shafted by the UK football
> authorities.
> >
> > Betty

> > John 'Grampa' Sykes
> > Rest In Peace old lad