But then what? That is what scares me. At lease we are still in existence right
now.....
      From: Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>
 To: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
Cc: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>; John Boocock <barbaravi...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 9:19 AM
 Subject: Re: [LU] Lu: Appeal lost

Got to agree.

I totally understand the rule, and the reasons for it, but to arbitrarily apply
it to some and not others makes it not a rule, but a device used by executive
authorities to act upon someone.

Apply it to everyone or don't apply it at all.

Mind you, I hope it rids us of this idiot.

Sent from my iPhone