Never said I wasn't  happy, I love the young Leeds players - Mowatt, Cook and
Byram. I was just commenting on the 90 minutes of football and to watch I found
it incredibly frustrating at times. We had 3 shots on target all game, one went
in, the other was Rudy's ridiculous flying volley and the other a decent long
range effort from Murphy which was comfortably saved. Apart from that it was
poor finishing and mistake after mistake.