Watching the highlights on TV the Rudy penalty looks even more certain. He was
fouled and it was in the box - penalty. In my report I forgot about the Mowatt
dive /penalty: after the great run and shot by Murphy the ball fell to Mowatt
who ran into the box and pushed it past the defender and went down. It is hard
even in slow motion to see if the defender trod on his foot or not, the
defender did accuse Mowatt of diving straight away IF that is worth anything.
So I am not sure if penalty or not but I have seen them given.Another point -
the ref got his spray out at one point and the Millwall one man wall stepped a
yard over it, the ref saw it and just moved him back - I was surprised it is
not an immediate and compulsory booking
Whatever your view of the game it is a great result and will go a long way to
keeping us safe even with some very hard games coming up. It also gives us some
hope for next year, if we can keep the young spine of the team, Taylor, Mowatt,
Cook, Byram, Murphy (yes Murphy) together and make a few additions we could
just be on the verge of something good and something we can be proud of