We played them in the league cup when we went down and they went up back in
the 80s.

They beat us 4 nil and apart from the successive kick offs we never touched
the ball. It could have been ten, and the difference in class was so great
that I don't remember them once resorting to Graham Taylor's famous long
ball......

Damian