Watched that in Altea, with a p*ss taking Blade - it was all I could do not to
get arrested on the second day of our hols! Shuffled out thinking what a sh*te
way to start the holiday, and resolved never to watch again when abroad.
Haven't stuck to that though, which has been a big mistake too!

We're due a result against Watford though :-)

Sent from my iPad