Yes Rich - Leeds fans were on great form, probably best away atmosphere
I've been to for a while.
Best bit was a 15-20 minute "we all love Leeds" chant, culminating in us
scoring the equaliser 2 mins from time.

Maybe with 2400 there it's more likely to be "hard core" fans as opposed to
day trippers?

A good repertoire of songs from start to finish with maybe a 10 mins lull
at start of 2nd half.

Couple of negatives, Hull fans chucking stuff at Beradi as he was carried
off and an over zealous copper spraying pepper spray at Leeds fans in the
concourse under the stand at half time.

Police were a bit over the top, they'd drafted a load in from County Durham.

Had a good laugh in the "Hull" pubs after match, all good natured.

So, a decent performance and nearly a win. I had a couple of bets on, if
Wood had scored the pen and we'd gone on to win it would have been an even
better day, had Leeds to win at 8/1 and Hull winning at half time with
Leeds winning at full time at 66/1. Oh well.

And I think I'm an Evans in! He's got his faults and given the chance I
wouldn't have picked him but I think he's done enough to warrant a chance
next season. At least he knows this league as opposed to some inexperienced
Italian.

Ted H