☺ Oh and thanks for the reports, always appreciated.

From: nat...@sky.com [mailto:nat...@sky.com]
Sent: 06 December 2015 12:58
To: Robinson, Mick <mick.robin...@miq.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Hull

Who knows - I am in Gelderd / Kop / Revie  North Stand (whatever you choose to
call it) and the 'protest' such as it was , was in the South Stand. No-on near
me left their seats. If I did not know in advance that this protest was taking
place I doubt if I would have noticed. As it was there was a bit of
'excitement' as the clock ticked onto 17 but then nothing - I was expecting the
SS Upper to be empty and the bottom 50/50 but on 18mins there were no visible
empty seats. Like I say a total damp squib a non event. There were chants later
on aimed at the pie fiasco 'South Stand show us your pies' and 'get your pies
out for the lads' which made a few smile
To me it just shows how out of touch Waccoe is compared to match going fans -
66% of voters on there claimed they were going to leave their seats and I think
more voted to leave on there than actually did!