      From: - - <n...@6haroldplace.co.uk>
 To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
 Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2017, 12:25 Having
 Subject: Re: [LU] final signing for window ?

  my money is on shifting Ayling into the centre and using
  Breradi/Coyle/Taylor at fullback - that's not shabby.

    On 01 February 2017 at 11:39 David W <davidwool...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Fully agree with all that Dave.

    If you assume the 3 behind Wood are Pedraza - Hernandez - Roofe, you
    then
    have some real pace / game changers on the bench in Sacko, Doukara
    and
    Barrow. The sight of that bench will scare a few tiring full backs!

    But as you say, if Wood pulls a hamstring etc, we're cobbling it
    together a
    bit - basically relying on Doukara or Roofe stepping into a role
    they've
    barely done all season (if you discount Antonsson - he really
    doesn't look
    cut out for lone striker duties).

    At centre back Bartley is 2 bookings from a 2 game ban and Jannson
    is 5
    bookings from a 3 game ban - and they both like a challenge! We
    really need
    Cooper to step up when needed (and some fans to get off his back and
    support him) - or Taylor to get fit asap so we can move Ayling into
    the
    centre when needed. But either way the quality takes a real dip for
    some
    key games there. And if they get suspended at the same time we're
    f***ed!

    Centre back is a tough one to have managed to cover though - hard to
    get
    someone decent in on loan / short term when there is a real chance
    they'd
    never actually play. One of those situations you really need a
    decent U-23
    prospect who you believe could step in.

    Basically from now on our priority in each match is (a) Win (b) keep
    Wood,
    Bartley, Jannson fit (c) hope Bartley and Jannson don't get booked,

    On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 12:14 PM, nat...@sky.com <nat...@sky.com>