From: Richard Walker [mailto:richleed...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 16 August 2017 14:05
To: Nigel Sykes; 'Leeds List'
Subject: Re: [LU] Fulham

So why is this only available to overseas fans ?

I imagine the assumption is that they can't get to away games (and home games).
Well, having tried to get a ticket for an away game this season I realised I
didn't have a cat in hells chance given my part-time (almost non-time)
attendance at away games last season. So I will end up listening on Radio Leeds
whilst Tony from Sydey as a front row seat for £5.

Overseas fans might say if they lived in the UK they would attend all games.

So why did overseas fans go abroad anyway ? Can't have loved their footy that
match ?

Or  in the case of overseas fans born in other countries , why do they support
Leeds instead of their local team ?

Not sure whether they deserve this privilege ?