Apparently Bridcutt having medical at Forest today according to some reports.
I thought he was average last season after a great loan spell but I'd still
keep him - much better player than Philips.

      From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
 To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: Nigel Sykes <ni...@sykesonline.com>; Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, 16 August 2017, 16:35
 Subject: Re: [LU] Fulham

There are various Facebook live streams that broadcast the match.

Some guy called Adam broadcasts while he drinks and commentates.

Means anyone with Facebook can watch anywhere

I watched while walking dogs yesterday

Look up leeds united groups and join the one that has about 53000 members. He
posts it there

Other than that get a vpn and use Paypal and you are away at home.

Sent from my iPhone