From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Thorpe
Sent: 16 October 2017 14:40
To: '{broken-address} Richard Walker'
<richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org>; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Reading

I pretty much agree with this. I said after the Ipswich game that we were over
powered in midfield that day and at Millwall, Cardiff plus the Wendies
afterwards. Without doubt Philips is at the root of the midfield malaise where
his goals have flattered to deceive the fact that he is not capable of stamping
any authority on a game. Midfield is disconnected from defence as well as Saiz
in attack. I'm starting to lay the blame firmly at TC's door. It's not the
players passion but his selection. Philips has to go and make way for Viera. I
feel O'Kane may kick on with him alongside but if not I'd consider Dallas in
there. At least he knows what's needed to win, a bit risky perhaps but I do
like Saiz, Hernadez and Alioski  playing behind the "Deutscher", we just need
some combative midfield behind them to make it work.
In defence Jansson is off colour but anyone would playing alongside Cooper who
still is an accident waiting to happen. Beradi / Anita and Ayling all OK even
though Ayling got caught out for the Reading goal more often than not he's
saved us. It nearly works just needs TC to realise what's needed before the
calls for his head begin. Oh yeah Lonergan should have cemented his place and I
said before why did we get rid of Rob Green??

Jezz (from the NE Upper)