Subject: Re: [LU] Sheff Utd
From: {broken-address}
To: einar.karlm...@gmail.com
CC: leedslist@gn.apc.org,seanscr...@aol.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org

I see what you mean.

I should have said the final two out of Saiz, Hernandez, Phillips, Roofe,
Alioski (and Cibicki, who I forgot was even in our squad).  For the record, I'd
take Saiz and Phillips or Roofe to play behind Lasogga, with Alioski available
as an impact sub if necessary.

Also for the record, unless the team gets more aggressive, I'm pretty sure we
could play 13 or 14 against the 11 of Sheffield United last night and still
lose.

Cheers!

Sean