One thing that puzzled me at the start of the season was TCs decision to
let the team pick the captain.  So they obviously picked someone they liked
and got on with and maybe respected too, but not feared. So when the chips
are down are they scared that coops is going to give them a bollocking ?
Do we actually have any captain material in the side at all these days ?
Pontus last year maybe, but he seems to have gone into hiding when things
are not going well.