The spine has gone in every sense. Green, Bartlet & Wood. Both replaced by much
lesser talent. I still think TC & AR are our best hope -- but they are on a
learning curve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
{broken-address} Richard Walker
Sent: 05 November 2017 17:47
To: seanscr...@aol.com; dubca...@iinet.net.au;
arm...@yahoo.com-is-broken.gn.apc.org; leedslist@gn.apc.org;
graham.f...@yara.com
Subject: Re: [LU] Tonights commentary

lot of sense in all that Sean.
Completely agree with you about Director of Football relationship. We don't
want that at Leeds, we want a manager who knows his players and knows the type
of player he wants ans is not dictated by some guy who failed at Boro. Also, I
do think there is a problem going on with the team at the moment in terms of
commitment. It was criminal the way we started against Brentford and they had
the freedom of the park. I think we started with Saiz, Lasogga , Philips and
Allioski were playing as a front 4 and none were really helping Vierra and
O'Kane.
Ultimately though I think we've got several players who are lower championship
/ League one standard players.
I can't believe we've got another bloody international break now - is anybody
interested in England anymore ?