Got to be happy with a win away from home and to be fair after a fairly equal
first half - they had more of the ball but did not do much with it- we were
pretty comfortableThe obvious - we need a new keeper, this should have been a
clean sheet, IF that was his only error then fair enough but it is one of a
number over the games he has played for us. We know Longeran is not good enough
either
Roofe - he is not really good enough, we all know that BUT if he does play he
has to be a centre forward, a good header, a scramble and a bit of a mis hit
for a hat trick,could and should have had a penalty when he 'missed; his chance
in the first half, it was a great tackle but the lad had a big hold on Roofe's
shirtWorry that Ekuban is not a goal scorer - missed with his only chance.
Having said that it is early doors and he did score a bucketload last season in
a poor league so hopefully does know where the net is
The first two goals came from two good crosses, the one from Cibiki was as good
a cross as it is possible to do, Overall he did enough to show he may deserve a
chance - he is a much better winger than Roofe, Saiz or Hernandez as far as
open play goes. I would have liked to see him take on a man a bit more rather
than all flicks and lay offs but a good league debut for the lad
So overall a great result and a real platform going into the Christmas period
where we have a lot of games which we are more than capable of winning.
Need to get the injured players back and then who knows - up to 7th now and it
is very tight points wise