loads of high tempo footy and at times we've swamped them but their keeper
hasn't had much to do.
At times though we give the ball away cheaply. Tyler Roberts is bright and he
looks for intelligent passes but thy rarely come off. Kilsch to me is
struggling a bit, doesn't look like the same player to me. Philips has done ok
but in a game like this he doesn't offer much and we've seen their pacey winger
just walk past him with ease.
I think we must win this but we need to be a bit more accurate with our passing.
    On Tuesday, 26 February 2019, 20:23:17 GMT, Joe Skinner