I think Dave summed it up pretty well. Especially the 6 or 7 players needed
before next season.
As ever, I didn't think we were quite as bad as Rich thought individually, but
agree that we have certainly got no better as a team under Heck.
There seems to be no idea of how they are trying to play
Not giving scores just a few comments.

Most players improved in the 2nd half, so that goes as read.  But perhaps it
was  because Wolves stepped off the gas.

BPF - If measured as a stand-in, pretty good.  If marked as 1st choice keeper -
Adequate and deserves to keep his place.
Berardi - I didn't think he was as bad as Rich reckoned.  We know he's not
first choice anyway and I can always find many performing worse.
Jannson - We know he's good enough, and with Cooper limping off, the longer he
avoids the booking the better.
Cooper - Not one of his worst  performances, but just not good enough. How many
times does he get injured because of his  own clumsiness?
Anita - Just as bad as De Bock
Dallas - Got more involved 2nd half, but still not up to it.
Forshaw - Looks to be the  best of a poor buch in CMF
Phillips - Thought he's been a bit harshly treated by list comments, but I am
struggling to remember his last good game.
Sacko - I actually thought he looked lively in the 1st half, but that  might
just be compared to other performances.
Saiz - Obviously just about our most threatening attacking player, but his
attitude is pissing me off, and he still owes us big time for that spitting
incident and the aftermath.
Lasogga - No service,  No pace, No contribution.

Pennington (on for Cooper) - Dodgy start, but improved. No better than Cooper
so only worth signing as 3rd/4th choice.
Hernandez (On for Sacko) -  Has to play if only 80% fit.  If he is another year
older next season the team will be much worse without him.
Ekuban (on for Lasogga) - Catches the eye cos he runs around fast, but not sure
he can control, pass or shoot.

The worrying thing is that for the rest of the season. Heck has to pick...
Either De Bock or Anita at full back.
One of Phillips, O'Kane or Vieira in midfield.
Either Lasogga or Ekuban up front
At least one of Sacko, Roofe, Alioski, Dallas.

.. and the rest of the buggers on the bench!

KOT.

Kevin Lewis
Oracle System Administrator
UK SBS

Tel: 01793 867086
Email: kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk
UK SBS, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FF (Polaris House,
Ground Floor - West, Swindon)

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.