Hernandez "not up to it"? Seriously, Dave?

-----Original Message-----
From: nattan <nat...@sky.com>
To: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>; Leeds List
<leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 3:15 am
Subject: Re: [LU] Wolves

Lets go through each position then Rich and see how many we needKeeper - Felix
/ Longeran - not good enough - so at least one keeper needed (2 if BPF not up
to the job)Right back - Ayling / Berardi - OKLeft back - Anita useless, De Bock
useless so far, Berardi "not good enough" says Berardi, so unless De Bock can
be turned round we need oneCentre Back - Jansson OK, Pennington going back /
not good enough, Cooper not good enough, Shaunessey injured and jury still out
- need 2 CBsWingers - Alioski Ok, Dallas OK as back up, Sacko even I am giving
up on him. Others there eg Roofe, Cibiski, Grot, Hernandez - not up to it -
winger neededCM - Forshaw OK, O'Kane, Phillips, Vieira , all OK on their day -
remember when Viera was the new Cook / Delph, Phillips had added goals to his
game, and we all (bar RW) thought dropping O'Kane was a massive blunder by
Monk. However all are also very suspect and have more bad games than good -
need to get rid of at least one and bring in one replacementForw
 ards - Saiz Ok, Hernandez Ok (but will get worse) Lassogga going back, Ekuban
jury still out, Rogers not seen him, Roofe lightweight, Grot awful so far,
Cibicki jury still out but not shown much - another forward neededSo at least
needed 1 keeper, 1 left back, 2 centre backs (first teamer and a back up) 1
winger, 1 centre mid, 1 centre forwardSo I reckon that makes as a minimum 7
players, unless a player or two either gets to grips with the game (De Bock,
Grot, Cibicki) or comes through from the youngsters who have been out on loan
(Denton, Coyle, Wilkes, Japanese lad) or from the u23s - Pearce (seems most
likely) Del Roi, Jack Clarke etc etcI accept I have maybe been over the top but
on any level we need to replace Pennington and Lassogga who are on loan, find a
new keeper (first team or back up) and a left back - so that is 4 at the
absolute minimumDave      From: Richard Naef <rich...@triumph-computers.co.uk>
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>  Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2018, 15
 :12 Subject: Re: [LU] Wolves   It's worth remembering that the team put in
some good performances early on in the season, so there is a decent team in
there somewhere, confidence is a big factor in any team and that's a major
issue with us.  I don't think 6 or 7 are necessary for the first team to be
contenders.  We weren't as good as we looked early on and we aren't as bad as
we look now.ttfnRichard_______________________________________________Leedslist
mailing listInfo and options:
leedslist-unsubscr...@gn.apc.orgFind us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/leedslist/RIP Jimmy WAC-COE