Back at yer ;)

Sent from my mobile

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Richard Walker via
Leedslist <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2018 8:43:08 PM
To: nat...@sky.com
Cc: Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Hull

I am had pissed but I'd say this result has been coming and whilst late time
winners are very exciting and welcome we are conceding goals for fun and the
main reAson for that is we've got an average midfielder playing centre back and
a young keeper who is doing ok but is not yet worthy of a promotion winning
team ( think Mervyn Day).

Why the fuck do with think Harrison is worth a start? Must be in his contract ,
there can be no other explanation

Roofe - 13 goals, fu king great, performed beyond all expectation but nobody
can convince me that he can be a lone striker in a championship promotion team.
It ain't gonna happen

Happy new year to you all, you cunts,