Well if you thought the breakaway goal v huddersfield was fast wait till you
see our 2nd today - pure footballing magic.
Despite leaving Moot Hall (ex Prince of Wales) at 7.15 the traffic managed to
conspire to make me 1p minutes late - the latest I can ever remember me being
in 40 plus seasons .According to my mate hull had started brightly and were
going for it. By the time i got in we were starting to take a measure of
control and without looking dangerous we played some lovely pass and move
football.  There is am  air of confidence flowing through this team. No better
shown than when Ayling made a lovely interception inside our box but rather
than hoof it clear he controlled it and played a little one two inside our area
- great stuff. Yes some of our passing was poor but for the most part we looked
a good side
The only  real chance  of the half was a curler by Pablo that failed to curl
quite enough and went past the post.So an fairly uneventful but enjoyable half
ended 0 0.
Second half started in the same vein but suddenly Hull decided to give it a go
and caused us a few problems with kiko twice being called into action.
Then came the first of 3 moves, very similar in style , the first unlucky, the
second  lucky and the red just sublime.
First Kiko caught a cross ( something he is doing a lot of) he rolled it out
and pablo, Costa and Ayling all had a touch before the ball was played across
field to Harrison , his cross was turned into the net by Costa but the flag was
up for a (dubious looking) offside
2nd - Kiko caught a cross rolled it to Ayling who p,ayed it forward to Pablo
who played an equisite ball beyond the defender to the onrushing Costa, he
crossed towards Bamford but the full back threw himself at the ball to block
the cross and deflected it in. A good move by us but a lucky result
The 3rd and most magical  - they had a corner, the Hull player met the cross
well and did everything right heading it down and with power. Kiko made a
brilliant save on the line with Bamford almost getting in his way , kiko held
the ball and Bamfords feet. The ball was pushed to White ?  who fed Klich who
ran from the edge of our box to the edge of theirs , and I mean ran. He then
picked out a lovely cross that Costa left for Bamford who had also run the
length of the pitch and met it well  how great it would have been
If that had gone in, instead it hit the I side of the post and came out to
Alioski who fired ho e from a very tight angle.  Absolutely  brilliant stuff,
talk about end to end
We then basically saw out the rest of the game including  6 extra minutes and a
debut for Struik
Another 3 points, another wonderful breakaway goal  , another clean sheet and
results elsewhere went kur way. What a night
Special mentions to Bamford fir his work rate,  Costa for how dangerous he is
now looking and kiko who now looks like a Real Madrid keeper. When the second d
went in it was kiko whose name the crowd chanted and Dallas ( who also did
well) ran back from their half to celebrate with him and praise him for his
amazing save
If you watch one minute of football this season make it the minute from where
they take the corner ! It was that good
Finally well done again to Berra , lots of fans worry about him but he was part
of another clean sheet
Too soon  to count chickens but this is are looking good, let's con9our run and
beat Cardiff on Saturday
DaveSent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android