This match took a similar pattern to a lot of recent matches in that we had all
the possession but failed to convert due to terrible final balls particularly
on the right side. I thought Hull liked lively especially for 15 minutes in the
2nd half when I think they took control but we managed to limit them to a few
chances.
Here's my scores:
Kiko - 8. You've got to hand it to the lad he's put last season behind him and
now looks the part. Point blank saves to keep us in front in the last two
games.
Ayling - 7. Having suggesting dropping him in place of Dallas on the right, I
have to admit he's played really soldidly recently and actually looked good
going forward.
Berardi -9. I thought that was possibly his best game for Leeds. First to every
ball and didn't give their guys a kick at times.
White - 8. Solid as usual against tricky Hull attackers.
Dallas - 8. Defensively did well.
Philips - 7. Some good work. Got caught in possession once first half but got
away with it.
Hernandez - 7. Great pass to Costa for the goal and he was busy as usual. There
was also a fair number of passes that went astray as usual. I like his corners
better than Philips.
Costa - 7. Looks lively and I like the way he moves across the grass and
creates space. Needs an end product though and by that I don't mean a deflected
OG
Harrison - 5. Ok, I'm going to be slightly controversial here and say I don't
think this lad is good enough. His final ball nearly always disappoints (ok not
always e.g. Huddersfield) but he usually fails to find a white shirt. He also
rarely beats his man.
Bamford - 6. Worked hard but should have scored.
Klich - 6. Lots of running but little end product.
Subs:
Allioski -9. Superb. I think he's a great little player and his crossing is so
much better than Harrisons.