Pretty sure Klich passed the ball to Hernandez for the goal (no ricochet?). I
disagree about Harrison. He looks far more direct and looks a threat.
Nick
    On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 04:25:49 PM EDT, nat...@sky.com
<nat...@sky.com> wrote:

 Well it was great to be back at Elland Road - hope I never lose that buzz
This was 2points lost and so reminiscent of last season. Total domination
pretty much fro  start yo finish but not enough goals to show for it
Clearly they came for a point ,time wasting from the off - kicking the ball
away on at least 3 occasions in the first half but the ref did nothing
We had 10 or so corners and umpteen free kicks into the box with no end product
Is Bsmford poor or just unlucky..?  First chance he took an extra touch ,
second he scuffed onto the bar, 3rd shot just wide and 4th did everything right
but chipped just wide - cannot fault his effort but at least one should, and
needed to go in
We did get the breakthrough when the ball took a richocet to Pablo and he
finished in style- this stat a time when we were in total control and had them
gor the taking but failed to get the second ee needed
They made 3 subs , each player taller than the one who went off, so it was no
su9when they nearly scored from a corner and then fid so the next time 1 shot
one goal (albeit a scramble after a bit of pinball)
We had 3 penalty shouts - a definite kick on Dallas and 2 pushes on Costa but
rec was unmoved
Big mistake by Bielsa taking off Harrison for Alioski - should have been Clarke
or Costa
Agree with Rich W Forshaw & Klich are not a good combination
Ultimately same result as last season
We will play worse and have less of the game that this and win but a
disappointing result
Need to beat Wigsn