Was talking with my son about this today. I think the best Pontus was under
Monk when he was given that free role to just go attack anything in the box and
not worry about marking anyone. A bit of a stroke of genius really (probably
Pep's idea). When he has a standard defensive role he is for me less convincing
and White looks more comfortable as a ball player.
Nick
    On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 08:57:17 AM EDT, Richard walker via Leedslist