I did say in my report that Harrison made some great runs and got into some
good positions and he definitely was our main threat in the first half. My
gripe was that his final ball was poor most of the time. This got worse second
half when time and time again he had the ball on the left side of the box and
he either played it to nobody, a red shirt or totally over hit his cross /
pass. It was a really poor second half showing from Harrison and loads of folk
around me ( not me) were screaming to get him off. I did also say that on
another day better things would result from his play but yesterday just wasn’t
his day.