Have a good holiday Dave, as you probably already know quite a few people on
Facebook live stream the games.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> On Behalf Of nat...@sky.com
Sent: 12 September 2019 09:34
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Barnsley

On my jollies for 2 weeks so have to try and find way of watching Barnsley and
Derby games - may try LUTV via foreign log in if I can get a signal in little
Greek village Barnsley will be a big test, they are traditionally more up for
it than we are , hence some bad results there, and even more this time with
Wilkes, Halme and Oduor all with big points to prove if they play. It all means
we need to be at our best and unfortunately a lot of the players have been away
from the Bielsa influence this past week Derby will be another test but I think
our players and fans will be well up for 'revenge' even without the Lampard
factor Interesting to see if Nketiah's 2 goals for England youngsters will earn
him a start alongside Bamford or will it be the same team which has won all 3
away games Hopefully Jack Clarkes last minute winner will kick start his season
Also Costa must be chomping at the bit for an actual first team league start