Defo should have played with Shack in midfield. Quit the fucking about with the
defence. I mean which sort of lunatic starts with 3 at the back with Ayling as
the central defender just because a central midfielder is not available. It’s
incredible that somebody with  Bielsa’s ability could make such an obvious
mistake.
I do worry about the remaining matches as Bielsa seems to want to try
everything to compensate Phillip’s absence other than the total bleeding
obvious which is to play a midfielder in midfield.
Other things:
Pablo - disgusting. He didn’t even shake hands and encourage Shack on. That’s
not leadership.
Strujik- thought he did ok for someone playing out of position.
Harrison and Costa - both poor. Do they intentionally cross to an opposition
player ? Harrison must hit the first man 95% of the time.
Bamford - worked hard but fuck me He’s shit at. Times. I really rated Bamford
when he first came to the club but he really should have 25 goals by now.
Dallas - hes never as effective playing in midfield- strange really.
That was for me the worst performance under Bielsa but it’s good to think we
win and are now odds on for the PL. I can’t see us getting owt at Derby after
that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, July 16, 2020, 8:02 pm, n...@6haroldplace.co.uk