I'll be honest - I'm not enjoying watching us play at all anymore.  Every
game is the same, and it is SO predictable.  You could describe the way the
game went without even seeing it and be 95% right, every time.  My heart
rate doesn't even go up during the game anymore.  Not even when we scored.

I just can't understand how we can't do something to change the way we act
in the final third.  It is Bielsa's big flaw that he can't do anything to
change this.

I must point out that I would have felt exactly like this, win, lose or draw
tonight.  I'm just so sick of it.

Nigel
(the Dublin one)