Absolutely agree - overwhelmingly in control of the game, 250 corners, yet not
one player with a killer attacking instinct, so we overplay our approach play
time and time again.

Once Eddie came on we had a threat, and he delivered, but we were oh so
predictable in front of goal again. What I don’t really understand is why we
don’t play, or buy, genuinely attack minded players. In Nketiah, and Ryan
Edmondson, we have players who know how to score. I don’t really know why Ryan
wasn’t given a chance at the back end of last season - he might be raw, young
etc, but he seems a distant memory now. With Nketiah, he’s just not getting
enough game time. One other who scored lots for the stiffs - Jack Clarke - I’ve
no idea why he’s stuck at Leeds, but we desperately need some spark in front of
goal.

I don’t know what has happened to Alioski either.

Who knows, in a tight league we might turn out to be one of the best of the
bunch, but f*** me it’s frustrating.

John

Sent from my iPad