I must have been watching a different game. We could easily have been 6-0 up
at half time. We created plenty of chances. Just could not score.
Nick
    On Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 07:50:17 PM EDT, Mark
<wiscole...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 I get injuries have forced these attackless, goal shy, can’t cross misfits to
play such as Ayling, Dallas and Berardi but it’s is so frustrating.
And Costa he isn’t worth a million let alone what we are on the hook for.
Despite the dross we are second. Amazing.

Cheers
Mark

________________________________
From: Leedslist <leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org> on behalf of Joe Skinner
<jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:29:50 PM
To: bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Preston 1-1

I’ve kind of given up

I don’t have a season ticket so can’t be a serial moaner

It will be what it’ll be

This season or never

As much as the manager has improved the players he inherited- and massively so
- we are utterly predictable

From literally picking the same team week in week out to picking it days before
- confidence, over confidence, whatever. I kind of get it but the team isn’t
really delivering

They seem tentative. Maybe we expect too much. I know I do. I just want to get
out of this league, not that getting promoted is the b all and end all - the
money is better

It is what it is, endlessly frustrating but such is life

Sent from my iPhone