Phillips is bothered by people with pace and good close control (just as
against Izzy Brown and that guy from QPR) but he keeps at it and is a nuisance
to other teams. Alioski was a bit of a revelation, made sensible decisions
every time.
Nick
    On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 06:44:47 PM EST, Joe Skinner