They’ve not been right mentally since the Cardiff game.We’ve got a
squad that seems too full of bottle jobs. Same ones that choked last year are
doing it again.Bamford should have scored first half and the less said about
the penalty the better.Have you noticed how little we actually work the keeper?
Chance after chance goes wide or over the bar.This is where Orta and Radz need
to actually do something. We need a decent striker and cover at Cm, cd and on
the wings. Do that and we’ve a chance, do nothing and I don’t even think we
finish top six

        Get Outlook for iOS

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 2:49 PM +0000, "Joe Skinner"
<jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I know I’m negative but you can stick a fork in this season, we’re done - the
parallels are just too close to not say it won’t happen again

Even if we sign a striker or forward who can score, how long to get him up to
speed?

Midfield was non existent - again - this game

Sent from my iPhone