I think the hope is that our collapse has happened three months earlier than
last year. So time to recover....
Nick
    On Saturday, January 18, 2020, 09:49:39 AM EST, Joe Skinner
<jacksonpollocks...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 I know I’m negative but you can stick a fork in this season, we’re done - the
parallels are just too close to not say it won’t happen again

Even if we sign a striker or forward who can score, how long to get him up to
speed?

Midfield was non existent - again - this game

Sent from my iPhone