I thought Bamford pulled out tbh, and at best it was 50/50 as to whether it
even was a foul in my eyes. If there was contact, it was a very light touch. I
thought the ref probably got it right - had Bamford really committed he might
have been a yard further on and in the box, but that’s another discussion :-)

Sent from my iPad