Another 3 points as we march on- a shame both Leicester and Ipswich also won.
We deserved it but made hard work of it, missing 2 chances before we scored and
another 2 after we went 2 up
Piro had our first chance as his free kick took a massive deflection and just
missed the post. Then Summerville robbed the defender as they treid to play it
out from the back and fed Georginio who should have scored but he chipped over
the keeper and wide - he is really fun to watch but his finishing is so
frustrating at times. He made mends by beating a defender , outmuscled him,
then drive forward and played the perfect ball to dan james ( who had barely
touched it till then) and the  ew effective DJ buried it.They were no mugs and
had a few half chances mainly headers, one that went over, one wide amd one
right at the end that Meslier saved really well.
We huffed and puffed at times, amd they did create problems for us , though
often of our own making as we gave the ball away unnecessarily on lots of
occasions- Kamara the main culprit losing possession at least fiur times.
They had a big shout for a penalty,  the only time Blackburn fans showed any
life or commitment ( lots left well before the end )
The general feeling was we needed another goal and thankfully we got it, archie
played a lovely one two with Georginio then played a defence splitting pass to
Summerville who dinked it home with the outside of his boot. Cue pandemonium in
the leeds end as 7,0000 of us went mental.Piro had anothe decent chance blocked
and  the keeper pulled off a great save to deny Gnonto
We ole -d our way through the last 10 mins and the players all celebrated at
the end with us,  Meslier and Georginio with the ooooooh way! way! way!  , hand
and finger wiggle , then Farke did the same - great fun amd even the torrential
rain did not spoil it
Hard work and we were not at our best but 3 pts away to an ok team and broke
the away kit hoodoo