An absolute sickener. Unlike Tuesday when we were awful, we actually played
pretty well for the most, really took the game to them and did everything but
score The result was a real smash and grab.We just lacked quality with the
final ball and that little bit of luck, Gnonto not quite reaching a cross (
think Gazza v Germany) , their keeper making a great save and the ball bouncing
back to him, a decent penalty shout for a foul on Bamford  and other half
chances. The pressure is getting to all the top 3.We are not dead yet but
somehow things have to change and quickly
DF did what a lot of fans wanted,  bringing in Piroe for Bamford and putting
Archie in midfield,. Neither really worked - Piroe didnt have any real scoring
opportunities and Gray looked lost ( he also looked tired)
Dallas got a grest reception in the half time interval
Blackburns anti football, time wasting par excellence,  abetted by an
ineffective referee ( just let them delay every throw in and dead ball, and
added one minute, one fucking minute ! first half - scandalous,  won the day
Can't be bothered to write more - i am so dejected
Ipswich not winning either means we are not quite done yet but it feels like
the play offs