Exactly. Really we played a really good, established premier league team who
have excellent players and are in Europe and we made them look shit for 25-30
minutes. Yes the clear-cut chances did not come but it was great. Second half
they were better but we never looked totally outplayed (they are going to
trouble any team) and that they pulled 10 men behind the ball after they scored
was a testament to us I think.
Nick
    On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 03:18:24 AM EDT, Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>