I think we should go back in for him in Jan. Maybe Brighton will take Costa as
part of the deal :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 8:27 am, Richard Walker via Leedslist
<leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

Agree with all that Alec especially about White. £30 million is a lot of money
but it would have been money well spent and we wouldn’t have the big defensive
problems we have now.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, December 12, 2020, 11:24 pm, Alec McQueen <alec...@gmail.com>