> >Well that was drab, joyless and ultimately pointless.
That’s what the Sleaford Mods will do to you ;-)

I think it was Ayling, and not Dallas, who let Maupay drift off him, only to
see him tap the ball in and ‘discover’ he was 5 yards away! Crap defending -
caused in no small part by Ayling pretending he was a centre-half? Should have
stayed on the man, rather than fill space.

Can’t disagree with much else though. I’m a big fan of Struijk, but yesterday
he was rubbish - awful passes, but even worse was seeing him static for periods
just watching the game around him - I agree he should be in at centre half.

Alioski - there’s no doubt that when we are firing then the Harrison/Alioski
left looks great, but there is also no doubt Alioski is a poor left back, and
he gives the ball away in terrible places. He has some kind of mascot value, in
a crazy, gee-everyone-up way, but he needs a rest from first team action.

Fortunately, the league table looks ok still, but teams below us are starting
to win games, so a quick return to picking up points would be very welcome
indeed!

Sent from my iPad